The Roku Streaming Devices is a gateway to view content, but sometimes the portal might not function properly. In such cases, resetting your device is the only option. How to Reset Roku? Two methods of resetting are Soft method and Hard method. Try the hard method only when the soft one doesn’t work.
Reset Roku by Soft method
- Click Advanced System Settings.
- Type the code on-screen, then click Ok.
- The factory reset will begin.
How Do I Reset Roku by Hard Method?
- Locate the Reset button on your Roku TV, Streaming stick or box.
- Hold the Reset button. Do it for twenty seconds.
- After the Factory Reset is complete, the power indicator light on the Roku device will blink rapidly. Now release the Reset button.
- If the Reset button is not present:
- Press the Mute and Power button on the TV together.
- Release them once the TV’s Startup screen comes back.
- Proceed with the Guided Setup to re-enter account and settings information, our above steps will help you for how to reset roku.