There are different methods for How to Pair Roku Remote: Pairing a new remote, and un-pairing a Roku remote.
Steps to Pair a New Remote
- On your Roku remote, go to the Home menu by clicking on the Home icon.
- Scroll down for Settings on the Category menu on the left.
- On the Settings, click the Remote option and then the Select pair remote option.
- The screen will now display you the remote that’s currently paired.
- Click the Right arrow option and it will display the instructions to pair. Follow the instructions to pair the new remote.
How to Unpair Roku Remote?
- To unpair a Roku remote, press and hold the Home, Back, and Pairing button simultaneously on the remote for three to five seconds.
- The indicator light will blink three times. To confirm, you just press randomly any button on the remote. If the Roku doesn’t respond to you, it means un-pairing of the remote is completed, We hope that you have satisfied with the how to pair roku remote and un pair roku remote solutions.