How to Install Kodi on Roku?
About Roku? Roku is a digital media player that does not require any cables or dish connection to stream channels at a cost-effective price. Are you a movie lover? Get all the latest movies on your fingertip using this device, Insert the HDMI cable to the TV's port and then establish an internet connection. Now start watching your favorite content on the internet, follow below for how to install kodi on roku.
How to Setup Kodi on Roku?
Kodi is a media player that converts all the media player software into a small media station. Watch all the latest movies, TV shows, music, games, and other content from the internet at a low cost. Learn with the help of the instructions mentioned below.
- The prerequisites for casting Kodi to Roku are a laptop or PC, HDMI cable, VGA cable, and 3.5mm Audio Jack.
- Insert one end of the Roku's HDMI cable to your Smart TV and the other end to the Roku media player.
- Insert power cables into both the devices and then turn them ON.
- Install Kodi on the laptop .
- Insert the PC with the smart TV or Roku TV using a VGA cable.
- Link one end of the VGA cable into the PC and the other end into the TV or VGA port of the TV.
- VGA cable doesn't support audio mirroring as HDMI does.
- Select the Control Panel -> Display -> Adjust resolution.
- Check if the TV is selected on the display’s drop-down menu.
How do I Install Kodi on Roku 3 Without Cables?
- Learn How to Install Kodi on Roku 3, You can connect Kodi to Roku 2 without the use of cables such as HDMI, VGA, and Audio Jack. Learn the step by step instructions to cast your Kodi screen on Roku TV.
- Check if Roku 2 is compatible with mirroring facility.
- Enable the Screen mirroring option on the Roku device.
- Use the Home button on the remote to access the settings.
- View the System Settings option under the Settings tab.
- Activate the Screen mirroring option under the System Settings.
- Try to download a Screen Mirroring app on your Android device.
Some Apps that are Compatible with the Roku are mentioned below,
- Local cast
- HTC Connect
- Smart View
- Quick Connect
- Display Mirroring
- Wireless Display
- All Share Cast
- Install the Kodi on your Android device from the Google Play Store.
- Download the Kodi.apk file on your Android device and install it.
- After installing the app, connect Roku 3.
- Cast the Android phone on Roku 3 to enjoy Kodi streaming contents.
How to Get Kodi on Roku 2 using Windows PC?
You can connect the Roku 2 with the help of the Windows PC. Learn how to install kodi on roku 2 using the steps below.
- Insert the power cable of the television and plug in the Roku device using the HDMI cable. Switch on your devices.
- Select Roku Settings -> System -> Screen Mirroring.
- Enable Screen Mirroring.
- You can get Roku discoverable on the screen.
- Access the PC settings on your Windows PC where the Kodi is installed.
- Check if the Roku wireless network is discoverable on the PC.
- Plug in Kodi to your television.
- Launch the Kodi on your PC to enjoy streaming using favorite add-ons.
- Visit the Start Menu after restarting it.
- Locate the Device Settings for the Windows search bar.
- Select the Add Device option.
- Click on Roku 3 and it will be added as the streaming device.
How to Get Kodi on Roku with the help of Android Smart TV?
- Install the Kodi on your Android Smart TV.
- Move to the Roku 3 home screen.
- Select the Settings and choose the System Update version.
- Upgrade the device to Roku Software Build 5.2.
- Move to the Settings and click the Screen Mirroring option.
- Activate the Enable Screen Mirroring option on Roku and click OK.
How to Setup Kodi on Roku 3?
- How to Install Kodi on Roku 3? On your Roku remote, Press the Home Button.
- Click System Settings.
- Activate the option Screen mirroring.
- Download the Screen Mirroring app on your Android phone.
- The popular apps are Smart view, HTC connects, and Local cast.
- From your Google Play Store, you download the Kodi software by rooting your device to download the Kodi 17.6 APK file and install it on your device.
- Now, get back to your installed mirror screen app and connect Roku 3, connect your Android device to enjoy the features.
How to Install Kodi on Roku 4?
- Latest version: Plug the one end of the HDMI cable in your smart TV and the other end on the Roku media player. Then turn on the devices after plugging in. Switch on the Laptop/ PC.
- First, install the Kodi movie on PC so you can mirror your PC screen on the Roku TV.
- After downloading, connect your PC with Smart TV or Roku with VGA cable.
- The VGA cable is not capable of audio mirroring like HDMI, so insert 3.5mm audio jack into your PC and TV for audio.
- On your PC, go to Control Panel>Display>Adjust Resolution and select the TV option from the Display drop-down-box.
- By Referring our above steps for how to install kodi on roku 4 you can complete process.