How to Add Channels to Roku?
The Roku Streaming Stick enables you to stream content from the internet using your Smart TV. To do so, you need to add the channels, follow the procedure for how to add channels to roku. Roku has the Channel Store to add new channels, where few are paid subscription while the others are free to browse directly from the channel store.
How to Install Channels on Roku?
- Click on the Home button icon on your Roku remote.
- Scroll from top to bottom and Select the Streaming Channels option to open the Channel store.
- On the top of the Channel Store, you will find the list of latest and popular features to explore.
- Enter a keyword on the Search Channel option to find the channel based on your choice, and you will find various genres to browse.
- When you want to know more about a channel, Click the Ok button on the remote to get details about it.
- If the preferred channel is free, you select the option Add Channel to install the channel on the Roku device.
- If the preferred channel is charged, then you select the option Buy to purchase it and then install it.
- You are required to enter the Pin if you have a Roku Account.
- If your payment information is not clear or it is out of date, you need to update about this in your Roku Account.
- The installed channels will found on the top of the list, after installation, by getting our steps for how to add channels to roku you can easily install or add channels.