How Does Roku Stick Work?
Roku Stick is a streaming device that connects to your TV and streams content on it with the help of the Internet. You have to plug in the streaming stick to the HDMI port of the TV using an HDMI cable. Roku is then connected to the Internet and videos are streamed on your TV, Follow Below Solutions for how does roku stick work.
How Does Roku Streaming Stick Work?
- Roku is a cost-effective streaming device through which videos can be streamed directly on your TV.
- You can set it up very easily and it is also user-friendly.
- It has a remote and you can navigate through the options with the help of the remote provided to you at the time of purchase.
- Roku has more than 4000 channels included in it. You can also listen to music and watch movies or shows of your choice.
- To do all this, make sure you have an active Internet connection, a subscription plan to certain streaming devices, a remote, and an HDMI cable to set up the connection.
- After your purchase the Roku streaming stick, you have to associate it with the TV using an HDMI cable.
- The succeeding step is to connect the Roku stick to the Internet. Without connecting to the Internet, you will not be able to stream content on your TV.
- Next, create a Roku account to activate your device and start streaming videos.
- If you want to play videos from any of the streaming services present on Roku, then you have to subscribe to a plan of your choice.
- After the subscription becomes successful, you can watch unlimited movies or shows on Roku, above steps helps you for how does roku stick work.
How to Activate Xfinity Stream Beta App on Roku?
Go with the steps given below to set up the Xfinity Stream app on your Roku device and stream videos at any time. Make use of the Roku channel store to download and install the app.
- The initial step is to launch the Xfinity Stream Beta app on the Roku device.
- If you do not have the app, then visit the Roku Channel Store on your TV.
- Key in Xfinity Stream Beta in the search bar and press the Go button.
- From the list of results displayed, click the official app and tap the Install button to download the app.
- Open the app on your device once the installation is done.
- Tap the Get Started button present on the first screen that displays to initiate the setup process.
- Wait till the Activation Code screen appears on your Roku device. From the device, open a browser and type www.xfinity.com/suthorize in the search bar. Press the Go button.
- Specify the six-digit code in the next screen that is displayed on your mobile device.
- In the proceeding window, key in the Username and Password and tap the Sign in option. Make sure you enter the correct credentials while signing in.
- The Success screen will be displayed on your screen. Wait until the TV screen gets the update and proceeds to the next screen.
- After loading completely, the Terms and conditions screen is displayed. Click the Yes option to agree to the terms and conditions.
- Next, you should give a name for the device. Key in a name of your choice and click the Confirm option. The home screen will then appear on your TV screen. Start streaming movies or shows of your choice from the app, hope you satisfied steps for how does roku stick work and activate the xfinity stream beta app.