LIVE STREAM APPLE EVENT IPHONE
Apple conducts an annual event every year. It is mainly based on the launches for the particular year. It is held on Cupertino. If you are unable to watch the event, Watch Live Stream Apple Event iPhone. The main events and timing are mentioned below.
APPLE IPHONE X EVENT LIVE STREAM
The biggest launch of Apple iPhone X was held on September 12, 2018, at 10 am Pacific time. The time may vary based on the country/region.
HOW TO WATCH IPHONE X EVENT LIVE STREAM?
- Use Apple’s website to watch the live stream of the launch directly.
- If you are using an iPhone, iPod, or iPod Touch with Safari on it.
- You need to use the device that runs on iOS 10 or later versions.
- If you are using an iPhone, turn it on.
- Locate the Safari button on the home screen of the iPhone.
- Click on the browser and type the Apple’s website on it.
- Go to the Events tab and watch the live streaming of the event.
- This event launched the new iPhone Xs, iPhone Max, iPhone XR, and Apple Watch series.
- You can also watch the event on your Twitter account.
- Move to Apple’s Twitter account to watch the event.
- View the live stream apple event iphone x on Chrome or Firefox.
APPLE IPHONE 6S LAUNCH EVENT LIVE STREAMING
Apple iPhone 6s launch was held on September 9, 2015, at the Bill Graham Auditorium in San Franciso. The Cupertino-based Company made the announcement.
HOW TO WATCH IPHONE 6S LAUNCH LIVE EVENT?
- If you have a Windows 10 OS, you need to follow the instructions mentioned below.
- Switch on the laptop or PC with Windows 10 preinstalled on it.
- Locate the Microsoft Edge on your Windows system.
- Press the icon on the Quick Launch bar.
- The browser opens automatically on the screen.
- Type the https://www.apple.com/apple-events/September -2017/ on the browser bar.
- The official webpage displays on the screen.
- You can view the old events on the page.
- Click on the event you wish to watch. Press the Play icon to watch the live stream.
- The other announcements along with the device are HomePod Mini and MacBook Air Upgrade.
- If you are unable to watch live stream apple event iphone 6s, check if the internet connection is stable.
APPLE IPHONE 5 LAUNCH EVENT LIVE STREAMING
Apple has launched an iPhone 5 on 12th September. The launch event took place at 10:00 am Pacific time and 6:00 pm at UK time. The people were able to watch the event on Apple TV. Learn how to view using the steps below.
HOW TO WATCH LIVE STREAM APPLE EVENT IPHONE 5?
- Turn on your Apple TV using the Power button.
- Download the Apple Events app from the App Store.
- Stream the event on your device with the help of AirPlay.
- Check if the Apple TV is a second generation or later version.
- In older versions of Apple TVs, the Event icon displays on the main menu.
- If you are using a Mac system, launch the Safari browser.
- Type https://www.apple.com/apple-events in the browser tab.
- View the event on the page.
- You can also watch old events if required.
- Click the Play option on the video.
- The video plays with the full event.
- While watching live stream apple event iphone 5, ensure that the internet connection is stable.
APPLE NEW IPHONE EVENT LIVE STREAM
Apple Event is one of the most awaited one for all the Apple users. They launch all the gadgets in this event. Follow the steps below to watch the event on the VLC media player.
HOW TO WATCH NEW IPHONE LIVE EVENT?
- The live stream works on Mac, iOS, and more recently Windows 10.
- You can also view the event on an older version of Windows and Android device.
- Download the VLC Media Player software on the system.
- Download the VLC app on your Android app.
- Open the VLC app. Move to the Media tab and click the Open Network Stream option.
- You can find the URL on the webpage.
- The URL is: https://p-events-delivery.akamaized.net/17oiubaewrvouhboiubasdfv09/m3u8/hls_mvp.m3u8
- Paste the VLC in the browser tab and press the Play icon to watch the event.
APPLE IPHONE 8 LAUNCH EVENT LIVE STREAMING ONLINE FREE
Apple has unveiled the features of iPhone 8 in its previous versions. The main change that is brought in iPhone 8 is the improvement in the internal memory. The iOS device has made it easier to live stream apple event iphone 8 and videos with higher quality.
HOW TO WATCH IPHONE 8 LAUNCH LIVE EVENT?
- Apple launches its most anticipated device this year.
- You can even watch it from the Apple website.
- Yes, they are streaming the event live, and you can use any iOS device or a computer with Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge.
- You can watch the event using your iPhone if it supports MSE, AAC, and H.264.
- Use any web browser, say Chrome or Firefox, to view the event on your iPhone.
- Tune in to the event by downloading the Apple Events app from the App Store.
- Start streaming the events on your iPhone.
- By downloading and installing the App on your Apple Tv, you can stream any event.
- The live streaming is possible if your Apple TV is using 2nd generation or later version.
- You can live stream the event on your device on the particular day and time that is specified.
- The easiest way to watch live events is to use Apple’s browser Safari.
APPLE IPHONE EVENT 2018 LIVE STREAM
Apple has planned to launch its new device this year. The redesign offers a slimmer design and a larger screen. It is expected that there will be an update regarding the Series 4 watch also.
HOW TO WATCH LIVE IPHONE EVENT 2018?
- Steps to Watch Live Stream Apple Event Iphone 2018, It's none other than The Verge covering the news and the live event in the Steve Jobs theater.
- Tune in to the live blog of The Verge for updates, commentary, news, etc.
- The event is live streaming on that website.
- Just type the URL https://www.apple.com/in/apple-events/ on the URL bar to view the event once it starts.
- Another plus point is that they have planned to stream the event on Twitter.
- Follow @verge on Twitter to watch the live stream.
- Make sure you have an account on Twitter.
- If you do not have an account, create one.
- You can log in to Twitter using your Google or Facebook account also.
- Another perk of this is that you will have live updates about the event on Instagram.
- You can enjoy the event even by installing the Apple Event App from the iStore.
- Before installing the App, ensure the compatibility of the application with your iOS device.
APPLE IPHONE 5S IOS 7 EVENT LIVE STREAM
Here’s the great news for those who are interested in Apple’s event. The launch of Apple iPhone 5S and iOS 7. You can live stream the event by following the simple ways given below.
HOW TO WATCH LIVE IPHONE 5S IOS 7 EVENT?
- For those who use the computer, you can open the Safari web browser to watch the live stream apple event iPhone 5C and 5S.
- Make sure your Mac system is running on OS X 10.6 or later.
- Same way, for the mobile users, there is an option to live stream the events via Safari browser on their iOS device.
- Apple will be telecasting its events even on Apple TV.
- Those who use 2nd and 3rd generation Apple TV can watch the live event on their TV at the specified time.
- Open iStore on your Apple device.
- Search for Apple Events and wait until the app is downloaded.
- After installing the app, launch it by clicking the same.
- Now, view the event on your Apple TV.
- Check the Internet connectivity of the network you are using.
- If the connection or the signal is weak, issues can occur while streaming the event.
APPLE IPHONE 5 SE LAUNCH EVENT LIVE STREAMING
Apple has showcased its iPhone 5SE at its special event. The keynote of the event is that you can watch for free on your smartphone, PC, or tablet. To view the live event, follow the steps given below.
HOW TO WATCH IPHONE 5 SE LAUNCH EVENT?
- Mac users can watch live stream apple event iphone 5 SE on Safari 6.0.5.
- You can view the same on the OS X v10.8.5 or later.
- For the users who are using an iPad, iPhone, and iPod, touch the Safari icon.
- Ensure that it has iOS 7.0 or later version.
- With 6.2 or later software version on your Apple TV, you can view the event.
- Stream the event on Microsoft Edge if you are using a Windows system.
- Check if you have an account to access the Microsoft Edge.
- If you do not have an account, create one.
- Type Apple's event website in the URL bar.
- Watch the live event once the website loads completely.
- Use the URL link https://www.apple.com/in/apple-events/ to watch live events.
- The event can be streamed even on the VLC media player.
- Key in the following URL https://p-events-delivery.akamaized.net/1810hbasdviuhbadsvouhibnascvokjn/m3u8/hls_mvp.m3m8 to stream your video on VLC player.
- The event will be streamed automatically after entering the URL.
APPLE EVENT LIVE STREAM NOT WORKING
If you encounter issues in streaming the video, check the network connection. Switch to the Standard Definition from HD and check if the problem is resolved. Connect your Apple TV and the device to the same network. This issue can also be because of the outdated iOS version, uninstalled flash player, etc.
HOW TO WATCH LIVE STREAM APPLE EVENT IPHONE?
- Connect your Apple device to the power supply if it freezes.
- Power On the device after waiting for some time.
- Go to Settings after connecting it to a Wireless network.
- Go to the General menu ------> Software Update.
- Touch 'Download and Install' in order to update the software version.
- If the issue persists, go to the Settings menu.
- Choose Safari and tap History to open internet surfing history.
- Pick the Clear All option to delete the history and website data.
- Download Adobe Flash Player if your facing issues on your Mac device.
- Go to the Downloads location and launch the Installer.
- Click Yes to confirm the choice. Proceed with the on-screen prompts until the last step.
- Select Done and finish the installation.
- Try to stream a live stream apple event iphone video with Safari browser.